Windows 10 is out now! We have been part of the insider program and windows 10 partner program since the first versions became available. We don’t recommend clients in a business environment to change just yet until you are 100% sure that all your software is up to date and compatible. If you are a residential client you no worries if you have already switched, we have seen very good results with stability and compatibility. Windows 10 so far has seem to be a step in the right direction if Microsoft sticks to the plans of creating a evolving OS that is updated more often and can include daily security patches if required.
- Make sure all programs are updated the latest version
- Make sure all programs are compatible with Windows 10
- Make sure your hardware is compatible with Windows 10
- Realize if your hardware has “Windows Only Drivers” available you might loss some optional functionality.
- Create a FULL backup of EVERYTHING before you switch.